– Another picture of yourself.
Well, here's my picture again. John's been working nights for a while, so I'm all tired-looking, but oh well. The longer I'm on the medication, the heavier it feels. As if it's been wicking away at my energy and motivation all this time. I couldn't get an appointment with a psychiatrist to figure out a better prescription (and how to get me OFF this stuff... I already tried and the withdrawals were really bad) until the middle of November. So, we're just biding our time.
John's doing awesome. He's such a good runner he's getting rewarded with getting to come early and stuff like that. Also, his superiors have been slowly finding out was his ASVAB test score is - he scored quite high and apparently they're trying to get him to go officer as a result. I'm so proud of him.
So, life keeps moving. ;)
John's doing awesome. He's such a good runner he's getting rewarded with getting to come early and stuff like that. Also, his superiors have been slowly finding out was his ASVAB test score is - he scored quite high and apparently they're trying to get him to go officer as a result. I'm so proud of him.
So, life keeps moving. ;)

2 comments:
You look just as beautiful as I remember you being. You're doing great Tine, and you too John.
Ow OW!
Post a Comment