First things first: I've been a little preoccupied with cats. Miles should really have done some Shakespeare in his time cause he just LOVES the drama. If John or I would walk into the room he's in, there would be hissing and screaming. So, today I went into our walk-in closet where he's camped out to hiss and growl to his furry little heart's content. I went and sat by him. He hissed and growled and screamed and hit me and bit me a little bit and made a big fuss. It was pretty fun to show no reaction. It's ok if he doesn't like Zoe, but he needs to calm down just a tad. Zoe has been so adorable. Happy as can be. Miles hisses and growls at her and she just keeps being normal - she's so used to other cats she's ok with it. This morning when we woke up she came walking in purring and just walked right into the closet to say good morning to Miles. He called her infernal and made clear she was unwelcome and described how he'd like to kill her and she said good morning and had a drink of his water - which she spilled accidentally - and walked back out. I found this hilarious. I do, of course, feel bad for Miley and miss him, but he needs to realize the only one making a problem is him and that he'll need to solve it himself.
Ok. On with regular business.
– Something you could never get tired of doing.
Well, I was going to say being with cats is something I could never get tired of doing. But between the older one's drama and the younger one's need to play with computer cables I'd like to put one in the closet and one in the other office and close the doors and take a long bubble bath. xD
So something I actually think I could never get tired of doing is making music. Singing or playing the piano or what have you. I haven't played the piano much at all here and I miss it so much. It's always been such therapy for me. (So, it's a pretty good thing I'm in therapy now. Hahaha.) But, singing with my ipod is always fun. Laying on the couch with my headphones in and singing along with Lovedrug or Until June and just feeling better. There's music for every emotion. When we're headed to therapy to see Regina, I always play my fastest bounciest music because I'm nervous (no idea why I get nervous cause I always have a delightful time). Singing in the car feels the most free, though. Cause you can really unleash and sing as loud and off-key as you want. (Except sitting at a stoplight - I've heard other people singing so I know I could be heard. High speeds on the highway or freeway are best for such belting.) I'm singing with Until June even now as I type. =) I never get tired of it.

Ok. On with regular business.
– Something you could never get tired of doing.
Well, I was going to say being with cats is something I could never get tired of doing. But between the older one's drama and the younger one's need to play with computer cables I'd like to put one in the closet and one in the other office and close the doors and take a long bubble bath. xD
So something I actually think I could never get tired of doing is making music. Singing or playing the piano or what have you. I haven't played the piano much at all here and I miss it so much. It's always been such therapy for me. (So, it's a pretty good thing I'm in therapy now. Hahaha.) But, singing with my ipod is always fun. Laying on the couch with my headphones in and singing along with Lovedrug or Until June and just feeling better. There's music for every emotion. When we're headed to therapy to see Regina, I always play my fastest bounciest music because I'm nervous (no idea why I get nervous cause I always have a delightful time). Singing in the car feels the most free, though. Cause you can really unleash and sing as loud and off-key as you want. (Except sitting at a stoplight - I've heard other people singing so I know I could be heard. High speeds on the highway or freeway are best for such belting.) I'm singing with Until June even now as I type. =) I never get tired of it.


2 comments:
Awwww I hope Miles gets used to having Zoe around soon! Just before I read this I had to break up a fight between my kitties (they fight over the windowsill even though there's more than enough room for both of them lol) and I thought of you guys. Silly cats...
Oh--and speaking of music, your next CD is on the way!
0.0 Yay! I'm so excited to get the CD!!!
Miles and Zoe are doing a little better. They've been around each other. We tried having a treat of tuna all together and it ended up being to growling-while-chewing kitties. That was pretty funny. xD
Post a Comment