Well, I ended up seeing the exact same doctor as before. But, he seemed to be in a much better mood and helped me come up with a plan to scale down the medicine I'm on. He decided it would be best to prescribe a low dosage and I can scale down from 3 to 2 to 1 to a pill every other day, etc. Then I can either have the psychiatrist prescribe something new or I can go in and have this doctor prescribe it for me. It seems kind of pointless to see the psychiatrist now - we're pretty positive I have anxiety and my psychologist agrees. So, I might just have the doctor prescribe it - I've researched some and a friend of ours had very similar experiences to mine with two of the same medications as me (well, I've only tried two, but she's tried more) and the one she is currently taking helps her a lot and I had actually already been looking into that medication already. Anyway...
~My Favorite State~
I haven't spent much time in very many places, sadly. It's hard to know how living somewhere would be with just a visit. So, I think North Carolina is my favorite state so far. No offense to any readers, but I really hated Utah. Hot and dry then cold and dry with lots of snow. I like the moisture. Everyone told me I'd hate the heat paired with the humidity, but I like it better that way. It's less unbearable for me. Of course, in Utah my hands were always cracking and bleeding and I was getting nosebleeds a lot. Hahaha. Also, I didn't feel like I fit socially there. Here it feels a little bit more like everyone's just trying to get by, to live and let live. Living on a military base, so far, is less social than I'd expected. Everyone seems to try not to get attached or to be as much at a loss as to how to make friends after being relocated as I am. But, I love how much it rains here. I love the drizzly, cold winter. I love the warm slowly turning crisp autumn with the leaves gradually darkening and later dropping. I don't even mind the muggy, hot summer where everyone glistens a lot and sleeves are rarely seen. xD So, yup. I like it right here.

~My Favorite State~
I haven't spent much time in very many places, sadly. It's hard to know how living somewhere would be with just a visit. So, I think North Carolina is my favorite state so far. No offense to any readers, but I really hated Utah. Hot and dry then cold and dry with lots of snow. I like the moisture. Everyone told me I'd hate the heat paired with the humidity, but I like it better that way. It's less unbearable for me. Of course, in Utah my hands were always cracking and bleeding and I was getting nosebleeds a lot. Hahaha. Also, I didn't feel like I fit socially there. Here it feels a little bit more like everyone's just trying to get by, to live and let live. Living on a military base, so far, is less social than I'd expected. Everyone seems to try not to get attached or to be as much at a loss as to how to make friends after being relocated as I am. But, I love how much it rains here. I love the drizzly, cold winter. I love the warm slowly turning crisp autumn with the leaves gradually darkening and later dropping. I don't even mind the muggy, hot summer where everyone glistens a lot and sleeves are rarely seen. xD So, yup. I like it right here.


1 comment:
Always best to be happy where you're at, anyway! Hope you're able to get your medications figured out soon.
Post a Comment