I enjoy creepy! Not gory so much, not scary so much. Creepy. =) Like how you don't see the shark much in Jaws. Or walking through a haunted forest and hearing noises. Ghost stories. Tales of legendary beasts lurking somewhere in an area with dozens of people that swear they have seen it, but no evidence has been found yet. NOT leprechauns, just to clarify. That's not creepy at all. Leave the rich little person alone. I so wanted Paranormal Activity to be creepier than it was. The dinosaur footprints the demon supposedly left ruined it for me. (Especially when John laughed out loud in the theater and everyone glowered at us...) Vampire stuff, zombie stuff, creature features... not that great for me. Blood and guts and all that are just kinda there and not that scary. (Maybe I'd have been fine taking anatomy in college. Hm..) A voice calling your name when you are alone in a desert area - like the djinn. Djinns are creepy. =D Hearing flapping in a forest supposedly inhabited by the Jersey Devil. The sound of footsteps behind you and turning around to find nothing there. I love that! Shadows moving around blocking out the moonlight streaming in the windows when you are positive you are alone. Something in a mirror that isn't there when you turn around. Seeing a person slowly crossing a street in the light of a streetlamp, then looking again and seeing no one anywhere. The unexplainable creepy is what I love the most. Eeeheehee!




No comments:
Post a Comment