Hm... I'm not sure where my favorite hat is at the moment, but it's this brown hat John and I got together at Target a long time ago. It's kind of that puffy newsboy style that was popular for like 5 minutes. We got it around Thanksgiving time, so I wore it at Thanksgiving. xD It was our first married Thanksgiving. That was the time I experimented and made cinnamon whipped cream for the pumpkin pie and made little leaves from the leftover dough to put on top of the pie. My pie this year worked really well, by the by. The difference in elevation just made it creamier and nummier. (I realized recently that when they do the weather here they do a beach forecast. I live somewhere with a beach forecast!!! Awesome possum!!!)
Ok... I'll give you a picture of me in the hat. It's actually my favorite picture from that Thanksgiving.
It's my favorite picture cause of how cute Johnny is in it. =) He's so dreamy. =>
Ok... I'll give you a picture of me in the hat. It's actually my favorite picture from that Thanksgiving.
It's my favorite picture cause of how cute Johnny is in it. =) He's so dreamy. =>
1 comment:
You guys are both adorable! And that hat is so cute on you. :)
Wish I lived somewhere with a beach forecast!
Post a Comment