– A photo of something that makes you happy.
Ok. How on Earth do I narrow THIS down? Completely impossible. I mean, of course the Johnny and Miley happy me:

And baby things happy me:

And rocks and fossils happy me:

And lolcats, of course.

And my family and friends back home and donuts and rain and books and music and romance and flowers and chocolate and raccoons and owls and marshmallow creme and cadbury eggs...... SO MUCH!!! *pant pant pant* I can't possibly pick one thing. It feels important to pick one, but I just can't hurt the feelings of all the other things (including the inanimate ones) that make me happy. (Yeah, I was one of those kids that would throw a doll in anger and then go pick it up and hug it and say sorry...)
So, yeah. What makes me happy? Much things. The ends.

And baby things happy me:

And rocks and fossils happy me:

And lolcats, of course.

And my family and friends back home and donuts and rain and books and music and romance and flowers and chocolate and raccoons and owls and marshmallow creme and cadbury eggs...... SO MUCH!!! *pant pant pant* I can't possibly pick one thing. It feels important to pick one, but I just can't hurt the feelings of all the other things (including the inanimate ones) that make me happy. (Yeah, I was one of those kids that would throw a doll in anger and then go pick it up and hug it and say sorry...)
So, yeah. What makes me happy? Much things. The ends.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Miles is such a cute kitten!! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment