– A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
It's been a while since I went somewhere for the sake of it... But somewhere I loved visiting was Las Vegas. It had such a fun city feel to it and everything around you is eye candy. I don't know if I'd be as thrilled if I went again, but I hope so.
The fountains at the Belagio were my favorite part. ;)
It's been a while since I went somewhere for the sake of it... But somewhere I loved visiting was Las Vegas. It had such a fun city feel to it and everything around you is eye candy. I don't know if I'd be as thrilled if I went again, but I hope so.
The fountains at the Belagio were my favorite part. ;)
2 comments:
Yay Vegas!!! I'm still determined that someday when we all have lots of money (er, yeah...) we're taking a trip to Disneyland and stopping in Vegas on the way for a night. To party. It's gonna be epic.
Totally epic!!! >:D
Post a Comment