I meant the day after tomorrow I'd start... heh heh. Sorry 'bout that. Kittens are really distracting. I'd forgotten. We've been like, "That's why we used to keep furniture so close to the wall," and stuff like that. Cause she can fit anywhere and she DOES. Miles is still being kind of... a pansy. I'm thinking soon he'll forget to be a baby every time Zoe walks into the same room.

So: ~Reasons I Like My Name~
Hm... Well, I looked it up a while back and it means "christened one." That's kind of cool. It's always felt like an elegant name. Phantom of the Opera helped me like my name a lot more. And for a while my friends used to call me Pristine Christine, which was fun. I don't necessarily like that it can be shortened to Tine, but I'm getting used to it. ;) (After so many years around Brandon, I just started responding to it. Hahaha.) It's not a bad name. It's got me this far. =)

So: ~Reasons I Like My Name~
Hm... Well, I looked it up a while back and it means "christened one." That's kind of cool. It's always felt like an elegant name. Phantom of the Opera helped me like my name a lot more. And for a while my friends used to call me Pristine Christine, which was fun. I don't necessarily like that it can be shortened to Tine, but I'm getting used to it. ;) (After so many years around Brandon, I just started responding to it. Hahaha.) It's not a bad name. It's got me this far. =)

1 comment:
I love my birthday gift :) Thanks so much Christine! (Tine)
Post a Comment