– 15 facts about you.
Ok... these will probably be pretty random.
1. I will always have a cat; cats are part of my soul.
2. I'm not usually all that confrontational, but when it comes to John I'll confront anything and anyone. (Massively protective of him.)
3. If I can be listening to music, I am.
4. I've always been interested in fantasy, the paranormal, the legendary, and the unusual. Probably because I have never fit in.
5. I try very hard to make people more important than things.
6. I love a good mystery - and I love to solve it before the detective does. >:D
7. Alton Brown is one of my heroes.
8. If I need to cry a lot, I get in the shower.
9. I honestly love to learn. John and I read educational books and watch educational shows for fun.
10. Most of the time I'm at home, I am pajama'ed.
11. I'm very excited to be a mother someday.
12. I love to cook; it focuses me and I seem to have a knack for it.
13. I miss my family so much I can hardly stand it.
14. I'm a little afraid of getting older, but I'm not going to let it hinder the joy while it happens.
15. I'm still the little girl inside I've always been.

Ok... these will probably be pretty random.
1. I will always have a cat; cats are part of my soul.
2. I'm not usually all that confrontational, but when it comes to John I'll confront anything and anyone. (Massively protective of him.)
3. If I can be listening to music, I am.
4. I've always been interested in fantasy, the paranormal, the legendary, and the unusual. Probably because I have never fit in.
5. I try very hard to make people more important than things.
6. I love a good mystery - and I love to solve it before the detective does. >:D
7. Alton Brown is one of my heroes.
8. If I need to cry a lot, I get in the shower.
9. I honestly love to learn. John and I read educational books and watch educational shows for fun.
10. Most of the time I'm at home, I am pajama'ed.
11. I'm very excited to be a mother someday.
12. I love to cook; it focuses me and I seem to have a knack for it.
13. I miss my family so much I can hardly stand it.
14. I'm a little afraid of getting older, but I'm not going to let it hinder the joy while it happens.
15. I'm still the little girl inside I've always been.


No comments:
Post a Comment