Ah, shoesies. =D I do love shoes. I just don't have very many. And not for a lack of trying, mind you. For this I blame my father. Not because of his frugality, but because I genetically inherited his long, narrow feet! If I can't buckle or lace a pair on, they will most likely get left behind, no matter how tight I grip with my toes. I can get them a size too small and short so my toes are squished and it doesn't matter. The width is the problem. So slip-ons of any sort are out. I have just accepted it. And the buckling and lacing varieties are difficult to fit me in their own right. Sadly, this bars me from so many of the adorable shoes out there. But I think I should definitely start trying harder! xD I wish I had a girl here to shop with, but John does his best. He also is always honest about whether the style is "me" or not and he is also aware of our $ so he keeps me realistic. One day I'll win a shopping spree or something. That would be awesome. Here are some shoes I think are "me" (or that I want to force to be "me").

A pair I would shuffle in to keep them on just so I could wear them. I love polka dots and I love this raspberry color. =)
Tweed converse! How awesome is that? And I think I might just be cool enough to pull them off -- with the right pants.

I need some cute pink girly strappy bowy shoes! Shoes that just make you feel so feminine and pretty.

Mary Janes are a must! And with 3 straps, just dare these babies to fall off! I love them.
Some feminine Merrells are just the thing. I love this gray and raspberry mix. Merrells are my sneaker brand - they are narrow enough to really hug my feet. I'll pay any price for that comfort! And, I've gotta say, they make some pretty cute kicks.

I want some shoes gorgeous enough and fancy enough that the word "gala" comes to mind. These would go so beautifully with that idyllic little black dress.
Just because. Every women needs some shoes just because, just for the fun of it. Shoes make women feel feminine and sweet and pretty and special without any trauma about how fat they feel or how good they used to look. Shoes just fit and make you feel beautiful and women need that. I could really use that soon. This medication has destroyed my figure - the gain is now over 40 pounds and shredding me inside. If I hadn't been dieting and exercising and trying so hard... if it happened more gradually... if I felt like I had some kind of control of anything to do with it... Shoes make you forget about that and give you hope that maybe you are still as cute as they are.

A pair I would shuffle in to keep them on just so I could wear them. I love polka dots and I love this raspberry color. =)
Tweed converse! How awesome is that? And I think I might just be cool enough to pull them off -- with the right pants.
I need some cute pink girly strappy bowy shoes! Shoes that just make you feel so feminine and pretty.

Mary Janes are a must! And with 3 straps, just dare these babies to fall off! I love them.
Some feminine Merrells are just the thing. I love this gray and raspberry mix. Merrells are my sneaker brand - they are narrow enough to really hug my feet. I'll pay any price for that comfort! And, I've gotta say, they make some pretty cute kicks.I want some shoes gorgeous enough and fancy enough that the word "gala" comes to mind. These would go so beautifully with that idyllic little black dress.
Just because. Every women needs some shoes just because, just for the fun of it. Shoes make women feel feminine and sweet and pretty and special without any trauma about how fat they feel or how good they used to look. Shoes just fit and make you feel beautiful and women need that. I could really use that soon. This medication has destroyed my figure - the gain is now over 40 pounds and shredding me inside. If I hadn't been dieting and exercising and trying so hard... if it happened more gradually... if I felt like I had some kind of control of anything to do with it... Shoes make you forget about that and give you hope that maybe you are still as cute as they are.

1 comment:
Ah shoes, I love them as well. The shoes you posted in the pics are sooooo you.
Post a Comment