Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 24 =->

– A photo of something that means a lot to you.


Today John and I adopted a second kitty. This little girl cat is five months old and we will be able to pick her up and bring her home next Saturday! =D We are naming her Zoe. I knew right away she was for us when I met her. She's such a sweetie, but still playful. And she's very brave! The dogs all around us didn't faze her a bit. I think she'll be able to handle any hissing and growling tantrums Miles will throw at first. And then I think they will become good friends. This is so important to me cause Miles and I have been really close, especially when we were all alone for six months. We were always together. And now we will have a new member in the family to share with and love. =) I'm SO EXCITED!

4 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

What fun! Hopefully Miles' tantrum won't last *too* long!

Jiles The Great said...

OOOOH my gosh that's so exciting!!! She's adorable! Congrats on the new addition! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Just remember that cats pick their owners, not the reverse... and if you wanted kitties, we have more than enough to share. Be prepared for the fact that Miles may never adjust. Congrats and good luck.
Love you both. Will be heading to UT for the Thanksgiving holiday - wish you both were able to be there. Love ya, dad

Emily said...

So adorable! Hope everyone adjusts quickly.