Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 30 D=

– A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
Gr. So many pictures of myself must be taken. hahaha. Well, I do not feel so well today. It's not one of those days that I feel well enough to get all made up and cute and such. One of the side effects of the medicine is muscle tightness and it's been killing my shoulders. Other side effects are also sleeplessness and nightmares. I never seem to get past the REM stage to deep dreamless heavy sleep. I usually wake up tired. (Ironically, I'm listening to a song called Sleepless right now. xD ) The dose of the medication I'm on is too strong and is just making me more sick with each day. However, I shouldn't be ashamed of my everyday face, home in my beater and loungey pants (it's still fairly warm here). So, why not?


Ok... there you go. I'm blushing cause John walked in and saw me taking a picture of myself while he was getting ready for work. xD I'm like... oh, hey... Doh!
So, 3 good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
Firstly, I got to learn a lot more about my sister and my niece, which was a lot of fun. I really miss my family and doing this challenge with them has made me feel a lot closer to them. Second, I've become more comfortable with myself (obviously, with the sans make-up picture on here :S ) and more brave about being myself. And third, of course, now we have Zoe.


And so far we're making good progress with her and Miles. There is definitely less hissing when she goes sauntering in to see him. She's only growled back when he tried to take her tuna. That was crossing her line. Hahaha. So we had two little chewing-whilst-growling cats, which was entertaining. Miles even let me pet him this morning while I got him some new water. I think things are going to be ok. And Friday I finally get to see the psychiatrist about my medication. *dance dance dance*
This challenge has been so fun, I haven't really wanted it to be over. Well, Maren didn't either and she and her new husband, Brett, thought up 30 more things. =D So I'm going to do it with her. I'll be a little behind since I've missed a few days, but it's going to be fun.
Brett's 30 day blog challenge:
1. Reasons I like my name.
2. Reasons I dislike my name.
3. My favorite state.
4. A word that drives me crazy.
5. Where's my hovercraft? and other things I thought would happen by now.
6. It scares me but I like it.
7. The worst phone call ever.
8. My superstitions.
9. The worst date ever.
10. Take a picture of a circle.
11. Shoes.
12. If I found $100 on the street.....
13. My favorite hat.
14. I wish I could cook...
15. Next year I am going to learn to...
16. The importance of mints.
17. Take a picture of your favorite color.
18. My favorite T.V. Dad.
19. A Woman That Makes me Proud.
20. Something That I Could Be Famous For.
21. The Last Time I Laughed So Hard I Cried
(or peed )
22. A Picture Looking Out of a Window at My House.
23. Why it's Hard Being a Grown Up.
24. My lucky Number.
25. A Picture of Something Shiny.
26. Something I Can't Throw Away.
27. A Magical Moment or Memory.
28. A Sport's Figure That I Admire.
29. A Picture Of Me Today By a Tree.
30. Thirty More Things That I would Like To Blog About.

So, I'll be starting the next challenge tomorrow. Any of me fellow bloggers (I'm being Scottish again, by the by) are more than welcome to do it, too. It'll be grreat!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are doing it I was hoping. It has been fun reading yours and Megs.