Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 18 @.@

– Something you crave a lot.

I crave things a lot. I've been asked if I was with-child a few times cause of it, too. Hahaha! Sometimes I crave sweet, sometimes salty, and sometimes savory.


Since I was a kid I'd get a craving for something vinegary and grab a spoon and get a spoonful of dill relish from the fridge. My older brother, Mike, rolled his eyes at my weirdness and told me not to act pregnant until I actually was. That left me rather confused at the time cause I was like 6 years old. xD

When I'm in a salty mood I often go for chips and salsa... and lick the salt off my fingers. Num num!

I have a terrible weakness for Snickers candy bars. They have it all - chocolate, salty peanuts, caramel, and nougat. I loooove nougat. Far far too much.

I will frequently crave baked goods. Something I can really sink my teeth into. Donuts - particularly the Krispy Kreme variety - are the idyllic baked good craving fix. Lighter than air. =)

And now it's late and I'm hungry. Oh, dash.

2 comments:

Jiles The Great said...

I am SO with you...on everything except the relish. :-) I think the only other thing you could have added to the list was mac and cheese from Cracker Barrel. DELICIOUS.

Emily said...

oh we are too much alike. Brandon made fun of me when we left to your parents for dinner yesterday and I grabbed a bag of tortilla chips to eat on the way. I told him I was craving salt. He always make fun when I say I want a donut too..I guess I say it quite often.