– What’s in your makeup bag?
Well, my makeup bag has a few kinds of eye shadow, some blush, lip glosses, foundation, concealer, mascara, perfume, neosporin, brushes, and the like. Here are a few of my favorite items from the bag. :)
My Covergirl fresh complexion powder foundation. I like it because it still gives my skin an even tone but is still light and doesn't get all over everything (clothes, boys, etc.).
Maybelline Mineral Power blush in Rose. It shows up just enough to look natural. I like just a hint of color.

I like a volumizing mascara. I really like this Define-a-Lash by Maybelline because it doesn't get clumpy and all over. The brush is my favorite part. :)

This is my secret weapon. The comb is meant for lashes and the brush for brows. I actually use both for my lashes cause I don't do much brow makeup (*shrug*). This gets the one or two clumps that might still be in the awesome mascara and also separates any lashes that are sticking together. It's my must-have.

No comments:
Post a Comment