– Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
My best friend is my husband, John. :) And this is my FAVORITE picture of him. I found it in a stack of papers in a box of stuff his mother had given us. I love how happy he looks and what a pure, innocent little soul he is at this time. Ready for life to start happening. :) It's almost like a picture of his bald soul - no matter how tough he looks now after all this time... THIS is who John really is.
My best friend is my husband, John. :) And this is my FAVORITE picture of him. I found it in a stack of papers in a box of stuff his mother had given us. I love how happy he looks and what a pure, innocent little soul he is at this time. Ready for life to start happening. :) It's almost like a picture of his bald soul - no matter how tough he looks now after all this time... THIS is who John really is.
4 comments:
That is so cute. I love it.
What a great picture. I love it. And you are right. He does look so innocent and happy. I remember those days :)
Wow, I haven't checked your blog in a few days.
#1-Holy long hair Batman! It looks really good. :-)
#2-Hot dogs are delicious (and I'm glad you didn't have to participate in the adult field day...I'm still traumatized from elementary school too!)
#3-Some of our favorite dates have been at museums too. :-)
#4-Super cute pic of your hubby.
Aw....John's so cute :)
Post a Comment