Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 12 - late again =C

– A photograph of the town you live in.


I live in Fort Bragg. Or on Fort Bragg? Anyway, the base is quite large and pictures are limited because there are things to do with the base that are classified. Like the Delta Force is supposed to be housed here. (Which is totally AWESOME! -- Wiki it if you haven't heard of them.) But I have found a picture of the barracks and this picture of one of the signs welcoming you to post.

So, that's part of the base where I live. It's a nice place. A lot of the soldiers I know blather on about why they hate Fort Bragg. *shrug* Don't care. I like it here and so far we're having a good experience. Of course, John has the magic touch with people, so he makes it a lot better no matter what. My favorite thing is that winter is just rainy and has tons of squirrel activity. (I got so tired of snow in Utah.)

No comments: