Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 1 =D


- A photo of yourself and how your day w
as.


Today has been a pretty nice day. Mostly cause I've been a lazy girl. Hahaha. I dabbled around with unpackingness and happily Johnny was able to come home for lunch. :D I warmed up some couscous and naan bread for him and we had some homemade pumpkin cookies for dessert. We had spent much of the evening making them together last night and he shared a lot of them with his fellow soldiers today. (Like I need a ton of cookies lying around with me alone all day. D= I've grown enough! xD ) He headed back to work for a little while and then we watched a movie cuddled on the couch when he got home. When my mom called and chatted with me for a while, Johnny-boy fell fast asleep with a kitty cuddling into him (also asleep). So, I have sent them off to bed. I am WIDE awake. Hahaha. After I post this, I'll shut off my New Orleans bluesey clarinetness and then I'll probably watch some biography channel until I get more sleepy. It's been a lovely, laid back day. :)

No comments: