Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 14 >:D

– A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
I'm mostly just addicted to three shows right now. Hahaha. They're ones I make sure are programmed on my DVR first and nothing can conflict with them.

Ghost Hunters!!! I love this show. No gimmicks, no psychics, just scientific evidence. I love these guys. Jason, Grant (who said the quote in the sidebar), Steve, and Tango... they all have such fun personalities and not too serious to make a joke while they're investigating. This show has helped me not to be afraid of ghosts and definitely bolstered my belief in them. They'll set a flashlight on the floor and ask the entity to turn it on if the answer to a question is yes and carry on a conversation. It's awesome. By the way, they're having a six hour event on Halloween night if you are intrigued and you dare. (I'm really spooky sounding.)

Destination Truth. This show looks into the legendary creatures and ghosts that still have regular sightings presently. The Jersey Devil, a haunted area of China, leprechauns... With creatures they usually don't have a lot of luck gathering evidence, but with the paranormal they often obtain evidence. I don't care if the weird creatures really exist or not - I believe in them anyway. Makes life more fun. And Josh Gates is hilarious. He'll tell us about someone he's asking questions about Big Foot or something and then add, "And he's cool enough to pull off a scarf in the middle of summer." And I just laugh and laugh.


Next Iron Chef Season 3. Love this show. It's hosted by Alton Brown, too, which ups the fantastic level by at least 50%. At the beginning of the first season, John and I picked our favorites - his was Chef Simon and mine was Chef Besh. They ended up being the final two competitors and Chef Simon won. (I still love you, Chef Besh!!!) This season we're both pulling for Ming Tsai. However, he's so letting the competition mess with his head. We have a couple of other favorites, though. And the ones that annoy us that we make bets about when they'll go home. Hahaha. We're so addicted. xD

1 comment:

Jiles The Great said...

I was at my mom's doing laundry yesterday and they were having a Ghost Hunters marathon on Syfy...it was awesome.