Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 6 =)

– A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.


I would love to have a pet fox. I watched that show about the guy that wanted to be with the bears and then they ate him, which was highly depressing, but he made good friends with some foxes in the footage we watched and made the show worth it. They would roll around in the grass like cats and play like dogs. They got on top of his tent and played around up there for a while. One stole his hat and hid it in their burrow... It's like ages ago there was a forbidden love between a dog and a cat and the fox was the product of their love. Hahaha. In any case, I love them a lot.
Also, here's an awesomely cute fox video. (Click on the word "video.")
PS - Of course Miles is the best pet ever... (Wow! Did I ever get a LOOK.)

1 comment:

Maren said...

I love that movie, it's so good. And the foxes are cute.