– A photo of your favorite place to eat.

My favorite place to eat is way back in Utah, sadly. It's a little place in Spanish Fork called Jaxies. =D My favorite thing to get there is the Turkey Cranberry Wrap with an iced Americano with a shot of irish cream. Soo good. John and I used to go there a lot. We'd scrimp up as much as we could so we could have some Jaxies food. The food there is very healthy, so if my blood sugar was dropping and I was crashing, Johnny would head over there and get some nummies to go and we'd watch a movie and devour our noms. We miss it there a lot and are so excited to visit soon so we can go in and see Dorothy and Roger (Dorothy will probably get the cranberry sauce out when she sees us come in and Roger will start getting the americano ready) and we'll chat with them and feel that cozy feeling that Jaxies has that just makes us feel better. :)

1 comment:
I miss getting coffee w/you...
Post a Comment