Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 16 O.O

– Your celebrity crush.
Ok, I'll admit I have a few celebrity crushes. I'll try to keep it minimal, though. ;)

Since Ewan McGregor was in Moulin Rouge, I have been smitten. And I mean, I am in deep smit. Handsome guy, Scottish accent, eyes I want to do swan dives into, AND he can sing, too? *melts* What woman wouldn't at least want a hug? xD


I know that a lot of girls are going crazy for Ryan Reynolds now, but I have had a crush on him since his days on 2 Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place in the 90s. And I love how well he's doing! There's just something so genuine about him. He's the kind of guy you can laugh with.

Here's where it gets embarrassing. Not because I have a crush on Steve Burton - but because of how far back it goes. When I was little I'd watch this show called Out Of This World about a girl who had an alien father so when she touched her pointer fingers together she could freeze time... it sounds crazy, but I think it was the 80s so that explains that. Anyway, Steve played that girl's boyfriend. That was the main reason I watched the show. And then later he got a role on General Hospital and he's been in a few movies, as well. In any case, he's yummy. He has beautiful eyes and an amazing jaw. He's what I pretended my Ken doll looked like. (I didn't have one for a long time, so I pretended there was a guy talking to Barbie... wow, I'm coming across as such a winner in this post...)
Anyway... *awkward pause* Johnny's still the cutest of all and agrees that I have excellent taste with my choices. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Jiles The Great said...

LOL I love Ryan Reynolds too...with my soul.

wisp said...

xD I love you, Jiles.