I am feeling good! Yesterday I slept all day. I mean ALL DAY. I woke up at 8:00 pm. (So much for fixing the sleeping schedule. xD ) I can actually feel the other medication letting go and I am finally starting to really sleep again. All y'all take a nap and think of me and how good it feels. =DMy motivation is coming back. My drive. I worked out today. It sucked. It kicked my butt around the room, but that's how it goes. The wonderful thing about exercise is that after a few days of working out, it's going to start hurting less. I'm going to start feeling better and better. And I'm going to get back in shape. I'm in control again. I feel like my life is mine again. I know this might not last, so I'm going to take advantage of it while it's here and do my best to help it linger longer. (Linger longer... that is so fun to say! Try it.) I'm very much looking forward to being organized again. =)
It's New Year's Eve and we're cleaning. Unpacking some more and getting things organized. I'm thinking of making fettucine alfredo with prosciutto and peas for dinner. I love pasta. I don't care about any diet or whatever, I'm not giving up carbs. Forget that. My goal is not to be skinny. I want to be sculpted. Skinny can go play in traffic, who cares about it? One of the few episodes of Dancing with the Stars I watched had a super model trying to learn to dance. She frustrated her professional dance partner because she was too weak to do anything. I want a powerful body that can do what I want it to do. (And could last if running away from a murderer or something cause whenever I watch those movies I always am thinking about how I would have stopped running and asked the psycho to kill me and put me out of my misery. Hahaha. xD )
I am very excited for the new year. New beginnings, goals, yum yum yum. I often feel this way in August when school is starting. "I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." ~You've Got Mail quote. This year I want to get back in shape and get things together for my life a little more. John will be at a training in Louisiana for 3 weeks in February, so I will have a tiny practice run for when he deploys around June/July. I'm going to start driving more right away (I don't end up driving that much since John needs to take our only car to work). I find my way around better when I've driven there myself, so I'm going to drive places now while John is here to help me if I make a wrong turn or something. I probably won't be visiting home much while John is away because I will either need to travel with
two cats (if it were just Zoe, it would be cake, but Miley needs a little more... stability) or I need to trust someone else to take care of them while I travel. I really don't want to leave my kitty-babies somewhere because I worry about them and I'd much rather they be with me. People who don't care about animals that much think I'm silly, but they don't realize I don't really care about their opinion and I love my cats very much. So, they can make fun of me for caring so much about cats and I can enjoy the fulfillment I get from sharing my life with these furry little intelligences. *steps off of soap box and adds some to the laundry as she starts it* I am sad that I haven't been able to visit home. I had been very optimistic that we'd easily be able to visit and many people have asked when we can. The thing that I didn't think about was $. Lol. Man, traveling costs a ton of cash. We had to borrow money just to get out here and once we got here we didn't get paid and had to take out a loan. Getting across the country cleaned us out. And I really started hating to eat out. There are restaurants that are ruined for me now. xD I'd like to finally be able to save a little money. My surgeries took all the savings we'd had and paying them off and our car from the accident we had that totaled our car have made it difficult to save. We finally paid off all of my medical bills a couple of months ago. IHC has no hold over me at last, may they become the devil's morsels for his fondue pot. It took 4 years to pay off those surgeries. We had anesthesiologists to pay, the surgeon, the hospital, and the physical therapist. But, they are all paid up and I am free at last and going to tone these puppies up (puppies in this case = shoulders) and do som
e rock climbing or something. Get my money's worth, eh? xDAlright. Suffice it to say I am excited for a new year and starting to feel better. May you all make goals you can keep and have an amazing countdown and kiss at midnight. Happy New Year!!! ^.^
I almost forgot my extra thing #2! To post my favorite picture of myself. Well, my favorite one is from when some friends and I picked up John from the airport when he came back from West Virginia. We put his luggage tags on the lapels of my coat so they said I "belong to John." xD It was so fun and you can just see how happy I am in it.
Look at that happy Tiney! xD
2 comments:
Your goals for the new year sound great! *You* sound great. Glad you are feeling better, and I hope it lasts. We are super, super proud of you for paying off those medical bills...it's a great feeling, isn't it? Way to be you!!
Yay for getting off the meds that made you miserable, working out, NOT giving up carbs (I won't either, I'm a total carb whore),and NO MORE IHC bills!!!! Sounds like your year is off to a good start, can't wait to see how it progresses. :-)
Post a Comment