Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas Together!

=D Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We did. We got some fun presents from family and friends in the mail that we stuck bows on and put under our little tree (little is best with these kitties, BELIEVE me). And we tried to send home some fun stuff, too. =) We've been lazy bums all weekend and loving it. xD Plus, we got a few inches of snow the day after Christmas! What fun! So, we had some White Christmas going on (also the movie White Christmas, might I add) this year. I remembered how last year John and I were apart and I had a kidney infection. :( Yeah, that pretty much sucked. xD hahaha This year is much better together, though I have missed my family and friends at home a lot. John got me some chocolate coins and gave them to me for Christmas. There were always chocolate coins in our stockings every year when I was growing up, so it was John's way of giving me a little piece of home for Christmas. (He is SUCH a sweetie.)
Miles is still disciplining Zoe all the time. He's becoming a bit of a bossy older sibling! xD If he sees us tell her to leave the blinds alone or not to play with the cords, he also feels he must make sure she leaves those things alone and hisses at her and hits her to get the message across. *sigh* This makes her feel bad and she'll run away and be sad cause she is such a sensitive little girl. How close to parenting this actually feels sometimes can be hilarious. "Miles, can't you play with her so she'll stop climbing on everything?" Hahaha! It's awesome. It's fun having a kitten around, even if she does do her best to get into trouble as much as possible.
We forgot to get out the camera and take pictures on Christmas - it's just the two of us, after all. But, we'll take a few soon. :)

My extra thing: A musician I love that might surprise people is Roger Miller! He's awesome. My love for him started in my babyhood with the cartoon of Robin Hood. And now even if he sings the dumbest songs (which he sometimes does), I love it!!! xD

1 comment:

Jiles The Great said...

Funny how you end up talking to your cats the same way parents talk to their kids...we do the same exact thing. Eh, it's good prep I guess...lol I'll let you know. ;-)