This is the view from one of our upstairs windows today. That's the housing office across the street from us. It's a pretty nice day today. :) It's gotten cold the past few days. I guess it was supposed to get down to 18 degrees Fahrenheit the other night. It certainly was brrr no matter what the number said. Hahaha.
Miles has been a pill lately. He doesn't get to be a spoiled little boy anymore and he is mad about it. He's mad and me and Zoe. Not John. He loves John. -.- *muttermutterdaddy'sbabymuttermutter* So this week he's decided to exact his revenge. He scratched and bit my arms like crazy the other day and I launched him into the closet and shut the door and left him in there for 20 minutes or so. Today he tried it again and, after a little more closet time, I picked him up under his arms and brought us face to face and told him I was done with this and he would either cut it out or get out. Surprisingly, it worked. He's been more respectful ever since. And I won't need a lot of band-aids this time. I'm good at the battle of wills game. I can out-stubborn a cat, definitely. xD
The withdrawals are becoming more and more minimal as time goes by. I'm looking forward to feeling myself again. Sometimes I think the medicines are made to make you feel more crazy so when you quit you think you're pretty sane. Hahaha. I feel good today and I'm excited to make some orzo primavera in a few hours. =D
Miles has been a pill lately. He doesn't get to be a spoiled little boy anymore and he is mad about it. He's mad and me and Zoe. Not John. He loves John. -.- *muttermutterdaddy'sbabymuttermutter* So this week he's decided to exact his revenge. He scratched and bit my arms like crazy the other day and I launched him into the closet and shut the door and left him in there for 20 minutes or so. Today he tried it again and, after a little more closet time, I picked him up under his arms and brought us face to face and told him I was done with this and he would either cut it out or get out. Surprisingly, it worked. He's been more respectful ever since. And I won't need a lot of band-aids this time. I'm good at the battle of wills game. I can out-stubborn a cat, definitely. xD
The withdrawals are becoming more and more minimal as time goes by. I'm looking forward to feeling myself again. Sometimes I think the medicines are made to make you feel more crazy so when you quit you think you're pretty sane. Hahaha. I feel good today and I'm excited to make some orzo primavera in a few hours. =D

No comments:
Post a Comment