I know y'all have been on the edge of your seats waiting for a picture of me with a tree. xD Just kidding. To make a long story short, the psychiatrist I hadn't wanted to go see had an early opening last week, so I took it. It went pretty well. She suggested that since I'd gotten down to such a low dose of the medication I was on that now I should quit cold turkey. She suggested a new medication that just helps my body produce serotonin better and has not been known to have any weight problems or stuff like that. So, I decided why not? So, I stopped taking the first medication and started taking the second one. And I have been feeling quite bleh. ;P Can't sleep at night and then drop during the day because I'm so tired. So so tired all the time. The nightmares are dwindling off into just weird dreams, thankfully. We'll see how this one goes. Most people have told me it's all about finding the right one... I'm not sure how much of me still cares; I'm becoming completely jaded. A little energy would be wonderful. That's all I want.I will try to take a picture of me with my Christmas tree soon and post it. :)
I've been thinking about the 30 new subjects. I think I will come up with 30 new things but that I will include them as part of my next 30 posts that won't have to be daily. Every day is too much for me, sadly. So I'll just have a tidbit at the end of each post.
1- What musician do you love that would surprise people because it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of your favorites?
2- Post your favorite picture of yourself.
3- What is something you miss?
4- Name a talent of yours you want to cultivate more.
5- What tv show or movie do you watch when you really need to calm down and come back to yourself?
6- What book has made the biggest impression on you so far?
7- Where do you dream of going someday?
8- Who inspires you to be more and why?
9- A picture (new or old) of you in your very favorite shirt.
10- Name a geeky hobby you have.
11- What tastes like Christmas when you eat it?
12- Make a recipe you've been scared of, take a picture to post here, then have fun eating it and tell us about it later. =)
13- Who, outside of family, do you still keep in touch with regularly that has known you the longest?
14- Name a comic strip you love.
15- Post a picture of you from a time you were very happy.
16- What is one thing you would change about yourself?
17- Post a picture of your favorite bird.
18- Favorite Sean Connery role.
19- A song you turn to when you really need that whatever-it-is.
20- What language do you wish you could speak fluently?
21- When you are bored, what do you doodle pictures of?
22- Your favorite poem.
23- What is the name of the scent of candle you have that you love the most?
24- Your favorite color to wear.
25- If you could start your own business, what would it be?
26- Try a food you've never tasted before and tell us about it.
27- What are the pros and cons of your place in your family (ie youngest, middle kid, oldest...) and how do you think it has shaped you as a person?
28- Name 2 animals - one tiny, one big - that you think are cool.
29- Your favorite movie in black and white.
30- What do you love most about yourself? Also, 30 more things (or 30 things you yoink from someone else - eeheehee!).
If anyone that reads my blog wants to do these at the end of their next 30 posts whenever they are, feel free. I think that would be cool, but don't feel like you have to or anything. It's supposed to be fun, after all. xD

1 comment:
I'm totally stealing this 30 days thing. Maybe it will make me blog more.
Post a Comment