I felt like some kind of critter looking around for shiny things to takes pictures of. xD
Well, I managed to find some shiny things. It's raining today and I tried taking pictures of the rain giving things a wet sheen, but it didn't really work. Hahaha. xD So, you get to look at household items. :-7

This our kitchen clock. =D I'n't it cute??? I love it so much! It was the second color-decorating item (after the aforementioned spoon rest). It's pretty shiny. *shrug* I now proclaim it as such for my blog, in any case.

Mah peppeh mill. Dat's right. Isn't it the cutest pepper mill? It's such a good one - and after I got it I realized that one of the season's of 30 Minute Meals... *drum roll ........* Rachael Ray uses the same kind!!! Anyhoo, it's shiny and John's making ramen which shocks us all, I'm sure. ;)

Johnny's Christmas present. :) A nice shiny new single serve french press for those weeks of night shift and for nommy breakfast times. I realize this would be a bride's best friend - it's new, blue, and it would be borrowed from us. She could tuck this in her purse and get a pick me up during dancing later, too. xD I am THE biggest dork, officially.
So, that concludes shiny-fest. Now I can stop feel rodential. (New word. Patent-pending.)

Yup, I brought it up just so I could have the cutest pic of a Eurasian red squirrel on here. =D
Well, I managed to find some shiny things. It's raining today and I tried taking pictures of the rain giving things a wet sheen, but it didn't really work. Hahaha. xD So, you get to look at household items. :-7This our kitchen clock. =D I'n't it cute??? I love it so much! It was the second color-decorating item (after the aforementioned spoon rest). It's pretty shiny. *shrug* I now proclaim it as such for my blog, in any case.
Mah peppeh mill. Dat's right. Isn't it the cutest pepper mill? It's such a good one - and after I got it I realized that one of the season's of 30 Minute Meals... *drum roll ........* Rachael Ray uses the same kind!!! Anyhoo, it's shiny and John's making ramen which shocks us all, I'm sure. ;)
Johnny's Christmas present. :) A nice shiny new single serve french press for those weeks of night shift and for nommy breakfast times. I realize this would be a bride's best friend - it's new, blue, and it would be borrowed from us. She could tuck this in her purse and get a pick me up during dancing later, too. xD I am THE biggest dork, officially.
So, that concludes shiny-fest. Now I can stop feel rodential. (New word. Patent-pending.)

Yup, I brought it up just so I could have the cutest pic of a Eurasian red squirrel on here. =D

1 comment:
Mmmmmmm french press...I miss coffee...
Post a Comment