Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Last Time I Laughed So Hard I Cried (or peed)

Being married to the Jonneh, I laugh a lot. The most recent time I laugh so hard I cried was actually yesterday when John was what can only be described as bouncing up the stairs and he fell up the stairs very suddenly and landed on his bummy on the landing. xD He was not hurt, just stunned that he was down. I laughed and laughed until I was all teary and my side ached and I was starting to cough. (I cough a lot when I've been laughing hard.) Even now, I keep giggling while I write about it.
I think I only laughed to the point of wetting myself once. I was a kid - I think around 9 - and my cousin Connie came to visit and we were sharing the sofa bed in the basement for a sleepover type fun time and she was and still is so funny that I was physically unable to stop it from happening. I was mortified! I had to change and my mom changed the sheets and my Aunt Connie was not very impressed with me, I'm pretty sure. x-| It's pretty funny now, though. xD And if I'm around someone funny, I take frequent bathroom breaks to ensure that never EVER happens again. Hahaha.


No comments: