Well, the week's almost half over. Every day brings Johnny closer. Monday was crazy. My Calculus final was scheduled for 7am, so I studied a lot the night before and went to bed later than I'd planned. After four hours of sleep, my alarm went off and I pulled myself out of bed. But something was wrong with my hip. Like it was out or something, but I ended up limping for part of the day. The test was really hard. I have no idea how I did. Then I had a danish and sudied for paleontology for an hour. That test went alright. I wasn't on my game and forgot a few imbicilic things that all geology students should know. It was hard to concentrate because I found out this weekend that it's certain that John won't have a job when he gets done with AIT (we hadn't been positive before). The company he works for is going under and two of his friends have already been laid off. I know we'll be okay, but, the different phylums of Kingdom Animalia were a little fuzzy in my brain (somewhat understandably). Today I took my New Testament test. It was nice to have a test that I would know my grade right away. 91%. This pleases me. (Not looking forward to learning the math score.) So, that's three tests taken care of. I only have Chemistry left. *horrified expression* I plan on studying my brains out tomorrow and taking it Thursday morning... or afternoon. I just want to either maintain or improve my grade. Passing the class is the important thing at this point. My professor promised to cut the "none of the above" option and the "true/false" questions. That should help. And then Johnny will be home!!! Sweet! I just want to lay on his shoulder and sleep for days. I'll probably have slept more by that point, though. :) I'm so glad I'll be done with Calculus and Chemistry, at least for a little while. I'm signed up for the second half of each for next semester (optimistic, aren't I?). I'm also enrolled in a technical writing class, a geology seminar, and a geology lab. I'm only doing 11.5 credits next time. Taking a lighter load this time. It'll take a little longer, but I'll learn it better in the meantime.I'll keep working! Just one more to go!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment