Saturday, November 1, 2008

Creepy it was!

Halloween was a good day! I ended up dressing up as: John. The funniest costume I've had. I wore his camoflage pants and Spiderman shirt and Zelda hat. I even drew on a little goatee with my eyeliner pencil. My mom took pictures of me in John-like poses (looking stern, flexing, Miles-on-the-shoulder) so I can send them to him. I'm sure he'll enjoy that. Then I just spent the night giving treats to kids. There was a cute little firefighter that was a little scared of my stairs so I went down to him to give him his candy. He was so cute! I said he was a cool firefighter and he confidently agreed with me. A couple of friends brought their 2-year-old girl to get a treat, too. She was a female pirate. I watched my Ghosthunters and wrote to Johnny and unpacked a little bit. How was Halloween for all of you? I hope it was just creepy enough to have a good time! One more evil laugh until next year: Buwahahahahahaha!

2 comments:

Di said...

You're so funny! What a great costume idea, I want to see a pic! Glad you had a good time.

Emily said...

I second that! I want to see what the you version of John looked like.