I got to Skype with my Johnny tonight. It was SO GOOD to see him. To see his warm smile and his dancing eyes. I miss him so much! And it's only been 2 1/2 months! >.> The down side to having his R&R after he's only been deployed for 3 months is that after he goes back we'll have a much longer stretch until we're together again. :( 8 or 9 more months apart. x.x We'll just have to take it a day at a time. Some days though I wonder if I'll make it. Haha.
It was also nice to hear his voice again. When I haven't heard it for a long time, it's always a little higher and a little softer than I remember. And then I get all bashful and blush cause it's been a while since we talked and I get a tiny bit nervous. Silly, I know. But, he can still give me butterflies after all this time. ^_^
Only a couple more weeks and he'll be home visiting me! Yay yay! Video games, yummy food, happy movies, and talking and talking to each other. We're both so excited we can hardly stand it. We've each been reading different books while apart, so it will be fun to tell each other about them. And go for drives together and see the autumnal foliage. *le sigh* It will be awesome. =)
Extra thing about me: Post a picture from a time you were very happy.
This is Johnny and me on our first wedding anniversary! We got each other presents and went out to lunch and Johnny made dinner for us that night. It was a magical day. =)
Root Beer Cupcakes
1 week ago



2 comments:
Went Trent was away travelling this summer I got a little bashful just thinking about seeing him again. Kind of weird to be "shy" of your honey but it happens after not seeing him for so long! Kinda fun.
Hi there! Send me your email address - someone sent me a link to something that made me think of you! Hope you are well! Heidi
Post a Comment