While Johnny's been away, he's been really cute. =) Here are the sweet things he's done lately.1- He got pickles and cheese at the cafeteria cause he missed me. I used to have pickles and cheese as a snack sometimes and he always thought it was weird... until he tried it and realized it's so nummy. xD
2- He's gotten on facebook when he could so we could chat together.
3- Sending me texts that say he strokes my hair or snuggles me. =)
4- He keeps listing all the things we'll do when he comes back home. Watching movies all day and cuddling seems to be his most urgent need. xD
5- He regretted taking WallE and Up with him to watch because those movies make him miss me. *sigh at the cuteness*
6- The first couple of nights he ended up staying in a hotel in Alabama cause of the weather and he used the hotel internet to play an online computer game with me. :)
7- He's explained the plots of the books to me in detail over the phone. :-7
8- He texts me frequently, most of them saying that he misses me.
9- He tells me he's with me while I drive across town to therapy. (Driving is still a little scary for me.)
10- Before he left, he drew a few maps of the area for me so I won't get lost. =)
He's such a cutie. A year is definitely going to be hard for us to be apart, come summer. But, if he keeps being so adorable it will be okay. ;)
Happy Valentine's Day, evvybody!!!
Extra Thing About Me:
Who inspires you to be more and why?
Alton Brown! Why? So many reasons!
He got his degree in drama and began a career in cinematography. Dissatisfied with the cooking shows that have been on, he decided to make one and went to culinary school. He'd never been a good science student before, but was able to really focus on it with food. Now he has a cooking show called Good Eats and is the host of Iron Chef America (and his knowledge of all food and cuisine is really amazing). He made a show called Feasting on Asphalt in which he motorcycled around the country looking for good food. (He's also a motorcycle enthusiast.) Bon Apetit magazine named him Cooking Teacher of the Year in 2004 and Atlanta magazine named him Best Food Guru in 2005. In 2008 he got his pilot's license. And in 2009, he decided to start eating healthier and lost 50 lbs.I love how full his life is and that he didn't care how old he was, he was getting a pilot's license and learning to fly. He was unsatisfied with his weight and lifestyle and changed it and lost 50 lbs. He's got at least a couple of tattoos (one of a honeybee and one that's a skull with a knife and fork crossed behind it that he got during Feasting on Asphalt). He has awesome taste in music (he has an Itunes list in their celebrity lists). He's completely comfortable with who he is. I want to be more like him. =)

1 comment:
Aw, I'm so glad John has been so sweet to you, not that I would ever expect anything different from you two. :-) I hope the rest of his time away doesn't drag too horribly slowly for you.
And I LOVE Alton Brown too. Seriously, he's obviously incredibly smart but very entertaining as well and I think that's a rare find.
Post a Comment