Well, for 8 months we've sort of been living in this weird little place from the 40s. Diving into the fridge to get my morning weight-los
s shake, straddling the oven door to get the pizza out, beating to death water bugs that come waltzing in through the gap at the bottom of the back door (and I mean BEATING to DEATH)... except the time one made a giant leap from the top of the fridge into the sink and Johnny decided to knock it down and run the disposal... a lovely sound *shudder*, dust-mopping and vacuuming all the time, and enjoying a lack of water when the old pipes break on average once a w
eek... I gave up unpacking and have the vacuum ever-ready to rid the world of another water bug. And this week we got the call!!! We will be moving to a remodeled, bigger, nicer place around September 27th! Woohoo!!! Instead of
living on North Dougherty Drive, we'll be on Castle Drive - I approve of our new street name very much. =D I'm a sucker for castles and all things fantasy. (My older brother, Michael, played dungeons and dragons when I was little and I was drawn to that stuff like a magnet. lol) So, with a close moving date at last here, I agreed to go see the model home. I'm glad I waited, because it is sooo much nicer than where we live now. Such a nice big kitchen! Carpeted areas! Stairs for Miles to be obnoxious on! We are SO saving up fo
r a new couch. Ours has holes in it that my pinky toe has gotten caught in WAY too frequently. We'd had slip covers on it, but it's an odd size so loveseat ones are too small and couch ones are far too big and with the dustiness of these dopey floors, the red slip covers would just look icky.
Anyway... I've included photos of a smallish water bug sent from the devil, the place we live now (the white building connected to us belongs to our annoying neighbors lol), our smallish kitchen now, and the outside of the new place. =D
s shake, straddling the oven door to get the pizza out, beating to death water bugs that come waltzing in through the gap at the bottom of the back door (and I mean BEATING to DEATH)... except the time one made a giant leap from the top of the fridge into the sink and Johnny decided to knock it down and run the disposal... a lovely sound *shudder*, dust-mopping and vacuuming all the time, and enjoying a lack of water when the old pipes break on average once a w
r a new couch. Ours has holes in it that my pinky toe has gotten caught in WAY too frequently. We'd had slip covers on it, but it's an odd size so loveseat ones are too small and couch ones are far too big and with the dustiness of these dopey floors, the red slip covers would just look icky.Anyway... I've included photos of a smallish water bug sent from the devil, the place we live now (the white building connected to us belongs to our annoying neighbors lol), our smallish kitchen now, and the outside of the new place. =D

1 comment:
YAY!! Soooooooo glad you guys finally get your new place! That's so exciting...I bet it will feel brand new now that it's been remodeled. :-) Sorry we can't be there to help you move, but I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment