Sometimes life brings a shadow across your path. The world goes quiet and everyone goes inside and locks their doors. You've been running as fast as you can and you can't stop now... so you take a step into the dark. You aren't afraid; you are strong. Keeping your eyes open, you creep along through the mists. And you trip on your feet and fall. Something weighs you down and you can't push yourself up. But, something inside you bursts and you throw off the heaviness and you run again. You can't see where it's coming from, everything you trusted you suddenly doubt. All you know is that if you could just find the end of this shadow, you c
ould fly away from all the invasions. But, the shadow stretches on ahead.So here's what I'm gonna do:
I'm going to strap on my ipod and jam in my headphones and turn on the happiest Japanese music I've got (you haven't heard happy unless you've heard Japanese happy), I'm going to trust things anyway, I'm going to let my eyes adjust, I'm grabbing onto John's hand and we're going to sprint and sprint until breathing burns our lungs and the sweat is cold on our brows. And we'll find the edge of this shadow and take off and find a place for us - where we fit a little bit. And that's when we'll breathe and breathe and breathe.

No comments:
Post a Comment