*yawn* Well, I guess I just thought the graveyard shift wouldn't really affect us. heh heh. A lot of sleeping's been going on... sort of. I try to sleep while Johnny's at work, but Miles wakes me up every two hours trying to get me to notice that Daddy's gone. "I know that, cat! Sleepy time!" But, he won't sleep. He sits by the door or pulls my hair or just sits down and bawls. John gets home from work just in time to help me get ready and drive me to school (I have offered to ride the bus, but he's too chivalrous to let me if he can help it). He naps while I'm in class (I try not to nap while I'm in class, which can be challenging) and then he picks me up, we come home and eat lunch, then
he sleeps for a while. This is when Miles decides he can finally sleep -- on my lap. Johnny wakes up around 6 or 7 and we have dinner and a few hours until he goes to work just after ten. *dizzy* Thankfully, though, this will only be Monday through Thursday. Johnny will have from Friday to Sunday to catch up and spend more time with the Tiney and the kitty.Another reason we're all sleeping so much is that we're so relieved. True, this job doesn't have the most hours or the highest pay, but it's a job! The stress is melting away. :) Well, Miley still stresses a bit more than he needs to, but I've had a talk with him
and I think he'll follow my advice.We're just adapting to our new schedules and smiling silly smiles. Tonight I plan on a Night o' Ghost Hunters. I fell asleep during the past two episodes and this week's new one should be up, as well. Eee hee hee! (I'd better stay awake!)

2 comments:
As someone who's husband also works the graveyard shift, I can tell you it does get easier, and Miles will adjust...eventually. That's so nice that he has weekends off though! I wish Jacob did, but oh well...
That is comforting. :) I hope we adjust soon!
Post a Comment