It's been blissfully rainy here lately. =) I love that about Spring. Clouds and rain give such a refreshed feeling.
My finger is healing, but I'll have an ugly fingernail for many moons. Hahaha. I've had insomnia leftover from the last medication I tried, so I finally gave in and tried melatonin to help me fall asleep earlier. And it worked. =D It's so nice to be awake at a normal time today. It makes such a difference.
Life's been pretty quiet here. Though not dull. Life can't be dull when you have this in the same room with you:
She looks like a little turtle! And she figured out if she runs like that it will stay on her like a little cape for a few seconds so that has become her new favorite thing to do with the gift bag. xD Miles is usually watching from around the corner of the couch like he thinks she's crazy. :3 It's so cute.
I've heard a lot about Mad Men, so I decided to see what the fuss is about. And now I'm hooked. :7 The sexism and racism is a little jarring, but realistic. The fashion makes me feel like getting pretty clothes and wearing accessories. xD Also, because I grew up watching my mom's movies and listening to her music, I understand most of the references they make to the early 60s in the show. It's pretty fun. =)
It makes me miss some of the bombshells from that time. Like Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, etc. When I was little I used to watch To Catch a Thief sometimes and just be in awe at how beautiful and sophisticated Grace Kelly was. And I wished I had her hair. xD
Matchless.
Johnny just signed a new contract for 5 more years, so we should be staying here for the duration of that time. :) We're settled here and I actually unpacked everything when we moved into this apartment so it's a relief not to have to pack up and move in the near future. The cats love chasing each other up and down these stairs, too. xD
Root Beer Cupcakes
1 week ago




2 comments:
That's the green dress I want to make. Don't know where I would wear it though.
You would look gorgeous in that dress! Maybe you could plan an event just for it. ;)
Post a Comment