Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oscar season has past and now Spring is on its way. :)

February went by so fast! o.o  I can hardly believe it is March already.  This makes me quite happy. =)  Another step closer to when Johnny comes back and also it's almost birthday time! >:D  Yay!
I loved watching the Oscars!  I enjoy Billy Crystal as a host.  He is so fun. =)  My favorite dress of the night was Penelope Cruz's dress. ^_^  Love!
 Gorgeous!
My favorite Oscar of the night went to Christopher Plummer. ^_^  I've been watching him act my whole life and when they said it was his first Oscar, I was amazed.  He's such a great actor.
I've been wanting to see Beginners since it came out, so I'm going to need to move it up higher on my queue!  Ewan McGregor is also in it, and he is another of my favorite actors. =)
Recently, I got Just Dance 3 for the Wii and now I am addicted. xD  I downloaded the Charleston on it and other pop and rock songs and have been having a lot of fun dancing. =D  And, hey, it's good exercise, so why not?  I love dancing with Ellen and I figured I would just dance some more.  I have a goal to dance every day. :)
I'm still going through side effects, which has been tricky, but I am really grateful to be done with the withdrawals from the other medication.  It made me so dizzy that I was leaning on my grocery cart for support at the store.  So, I'm really glad that part is over.  And I think I'm adjusting to the new medicine pretty well and I'm excited to see how things are with it. :)
Johnny is still doing alright, still safe. =)  We haven't been able to talk as frequently as before the riots started, but I am thankful that we are able to communicate.  It was a lot harder for my parents, so I know how lucky I am.  They had 2 years apart with just letters.  They are some tough cookies. ;)  Johnny also just got an award for doing a good job training some other soldiers on a different base.  I am so proud of him!  He really applies himself to his job and excels and I really admire that about him. =)
Spring is coming here.  I am very happy for it to arrive.  The birds and the spring showers and the new smells. :)  I love the feeling of renewal that comes with Spring.  Maybe I'll even do Spring cleaning this year. ;)
Baby bunnehs.  In honor of the Spring. ^_^

3 comments:

Maren said...

You will love Beginners, it is my favorite movie from last year.

Anonymous said...

Love that dress !!! I have Zumba and dance central for XBOX. Love them and OMGosh does it wear me out. I sleep so good anymore. So glad to hear all of you are up and doing much better and that Johnny is safe. I totally understand with the meds thing. Miss you dahling ~ XOXOX Jeanne

Di said...

That dress IS gorgeous- very classic looking :)I'm soooo behind at blogging lately, but now I have a new picture of you- dancing in your home with the kitties watching- LOVE it! ;D