Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas Eve! :D

Merry Christmas! :D
Well, I've been watching my cartoons and enjoying Christmas movies. :)  Right now I'm watching Holiday Inn.  Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire.  Aside from the singing number in blackface - :\ *cringe* - it's a swell flick. =)
And then there's White Christmas with Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera Ellen.  I love the humor between Bing and Danny.  They play off of each other so well. :)  It's the best when the two of them fill in for a performance for the two girls... lip syncing to a record of the girls singing. xD
Another favorite, which isn't as well known as the others, that I'll watch tonight is called Susan Slept Here with Debbie Reynolds.  The best line is, "I see we're still Christmas shopping like we're still employed." xD
So, it's just me and the kitties tonight.  Which is very cozy!
This is how we are all together watching our Christmas movies. :3  So happy!!!  If only Johnny were here for cuddles, too!  But, soon we'll all be together again. :)  Earlier today, I noticed a cute gift under the tree.
I think this is definitely my favorite present. ;)  I'll need to get a bigger tree skirt next year! xD  Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^

No comments: