It's block leave!!! =D Wahoo!!! That means John and I have 30 days together! O.O We haven't had time like this together for a long time. And unemployment not being the reason we have time together is my favorite part. xD We'll use this time to be together and to help John get ready to deploy. ^_^
So far, we've played video games a bunch, watched Despicable Me a few times, and been catching up on our episodes of River Monsters! (River Monsters is a show on Animal Planet with a guy - Jeremy Wade - that catches giant scary fish and such in rivers. It is awesomeness!)

In other completely pointless news, I have a new favorite soda. My default soda, if you will. Mountain Dew White Out! Now, Johnny and I are big fans of regular Dew, as is my niece Megan. (Deeeeeeeeeeew!) But, for me, I'm loving the White Out kind A LOT.

We had wanted to go to a big Rock & Mineral show that will be in the state but, alas, it is too far away for us. (John is only allowed to go a certain distance from the base unless he applies for a leave packet ahead of time.) I was pretty bummed about it cause I miss the Geology days and I was hoping to add some prehnite to my mineral collection. However, I have a couple of trusted sites for fossils and minerals and such and I found a small prehnite piece for about ten bucks! =D So, that has been ordered. Less than paying to fuel the car for the 4.5 hour drive anyway! xD Excellent. There will be pictures once it arrives. I am very excited. ^_^ In the meantime here is the picture they showed on the site. Keep in mind it will be much much smaller than this. Lol!

Well, here's to summer fun with Johnny-bear! I'll keep y'all updated! =)

2 comments:
Sounds like just the beginning of many great days! So glad for you.
That sounds great. Enjoy every minute together!
Post a Comment