Very happy you're happy! I'd be happy if I could convince my boys to learn to dance like that!
LOL that's ridiculously awesome!
I want the song....
Whaaa, I'm going to try to dance like that too! By the way... guess who I am! ;D You've got three shots, and I'll give you one hint: I adore Zoe!Teehee~
Poet - They have the song on Itunes... I had to get it. xDMarina - lkaros! Yay! I love that you read my blog! ^_^
I think we need John and Brandon to learn that dance and perform it for us.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very happy you're happy! I'd be happy if I could convince my boys to learn to dance like that!
LOL that's ridiculously awesome!
I want the song....
Whaaa, I'm going to try to dance like that too!
By the way... guess who I am! ;D You've got three shots, and I'll give you one hint: I adore Zoe!
Teehee~
Poet - They have the song on Itunes... I had to get it. xD
Marina - lkaros! Yay! I love that you read my blog! ^_^
I think we need John and Brandon to learn that dance and perform it for us.
Post a Comment