I think because I wrote about how June has been going by fast it suddenly slowed down a ton. o.o I think it's just because I'm SO excited for July to get here. Because, if things go according to schedule *crosses fingers* then Johnny should be coming home at the end of July. =D It just feels impossibly far away. We talk about it constantly. :) We look forward to just hanging out together. Chilling, eating some good food, watching a movie, going for a walk. Simple stuff. We have a few favorite restaurants around here that we are excited to go to again together. Most of them I haven't been to since the last time we went together. Thinking about it makes tears well up, so time for a new paragraph. Lol.
This week poor Miley's back became inflamed where we've been putting so many needles lately. He got a few sores and one of them started to bleed some. :( So, the blood made me panic a little bit and I took him in yesterday (a couple of days early) to have it looked at by the vet. They shaved the area so we could see what we're dealing with and so the fur won't get in the way of treatment. It didn't bleed at the vet and it hadn't become infected so we put some Neosporin on it and they didn't even charge me for coming in. We did decide to take a break from his subcutaneous fluids for a little while to give his scruff a chance to heal and just have some time off. We go back in the morning to have his blood drawn and have a look at the blood count again. Thankfully they draw from his leg, so he should be fine for that. :)
You can sort of see the shaved area in this picture. He'd only hold still to eat. xD Poor boy. But he's still being a sweetheart about everything. He took a nap cuddled down on my lap today. :) I have been organizing some of our pictures and it made me so sentimental about my Johnny and kitties.
Such big beautiful eyes. :3
I watched a really cool anime the past couple of weeks. :) It made an impression on me because there is a young man named Simon who has trouble believing in himself. His friend, Kamina, is older and very confident. And Kamina tells Simon, "Don't believe in yourself. Believe in the me that believes in you." And then later on as Simon becomes more confident, Kamina tells him to "believe in the you that believes in yourself." It bolstered me up. :) And now when one of us is feeling intimidated by life, we tell the other to "believe in the John that I believe in" and vice verse and it helps us make it through. :)
It makes me happy that even though we're a world apart we can keep each other strong. So many people say that long distance relationships can't work. They can. You just have to love each other enough. =)
Root Beer Cupcakes
1 week ago




1 comment:
Great post! I love that idea of "believe in the me that believes in you". Sometimes it is so much easier to trust someone else than to trust yourself.
Post a Comment